Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A little decoration

These big, bare walls have been glaring at me for some time now.  Since I unexpectedly found myself stuck at home with a sick kid today, I decided to do something about those walls.  It's not much, but it's what I had around the house and my girl is going to love it.  She is always making pictures and things and I never know what to do with them.  Now she can proudly display them in her room.   I also think that I need to tweak the height of the yellow pom-poms, but that may have to wait for another day.

1 comment:

  1. Argh, I'm trying to leave a comment and it keeps saying error... Anyway - so stinkin cute! I've been wanting to get pom poms to put in Morgans room over her bed and the crib... Where did you get them. LOVE IT! And you say you don't decorate...

    ReplyDelete